We are the first NHS foundation trust in the UK to offer a MediCinema at both our hospitals. These are permanent, modern cinemas for people staying in hospital.
- show the latest box-office films
- are free for people staying in our hospitals, their family and carers
- provide access for people in beds and wheelchairs
- have a team of nurses providing medical supervision
On the day of the film, a MediCinema manager visits the wards with tickets. A nurse must sign off your ticket to make sure you're well enough to see the film.
Films change weekly. To find out what's showing:
- talk to a member of staff on your ward
- look at our posters around the hospitals
- contact the MediCinema manager
Last updated: September 2022