We are the first NHS foundation trust in the UK to offer a MediCinema at both our hospitals. These are permanent, modern cinemas for people staying in hospital.
- show the latest box-office films
- are free for people staying in our hospitals, their family and carers
- provide access for oeople in beds and wheelchairs
- have a team of nurses providing medical supervision
On the day of the film, a MediCinema manager visits the wards with tickets. A nurse must sign off your ticket to make sure you're well enough to see the film.
Films change weekly. To find out what's showing:
- talk to a member of staff on your ward
- look at our posters around the hospitals
- contact the MediCinema manager
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 020 7188 7188 ext 55211
MediCinema, 2nd floor, Southwark Wing, Guy's Hospital, Great Maze Pond, London SE1 9RT
MediCinema at St Thomas' Hospital is relocating and will open in 2022.
Last updated: March 2022