Showing we care
We take pride in running our hospitals and services responsibly as part of our south London community.
We work hard to:
- encourage our staff to make healthy lifestyle choices and get more active
- improve the lives of people with autism through the Autism Project
- help people aged 16-25 who are unemployed get hands-on work experience
- offer training and mentoring programmes to develop our 13,000 staff
- train local people through our own apprenticeships
- encourage our staff, patients and visitors to walk or cycle to and from our sites or take public transport to reduce local air and noise pollution
- support neighbourhood businesses, buying locally wherever we can
- recycle more and more every year
- cut our carbon emissions, cut waste sent to landfill, and cut energy costs.
Watch our corporate social responsibility - showing we care film
If you can't see the film and are using an iPad, iPhone or other mobile device try viewing the showing we care film on Vimeo.