Phone: 020 7188 1658 or 020 7188 8399, Monday to Friday 11am to 3pm
We aim to respond to emails within 3 working days.
Volunteering for us
About our volunteers
Volunteers are important to us. They help provide a kind and caring experience for patients, carers and visitors.
Our volunteers come from different cultures, ethnicities and communities. As a volunteer, you can:
- make a difference to someone’s life
- improve your confidence and stay motivated
- meet new people
- improve your CV
Who can volunteer?
You can volunteer if you:
- are 18 or older
- can attend regularly (at least once a week for 6 months)
- enjoy helping others
- are good at mixing with people
- legally allowed to volunteer in the UK
What do volunteers do and how can I apply?
All roles are non-clinical. Information about the roles we offer and how you can apply is on our volunteering roles page.
Volunteering is not work experience. If you are interested in work experience, please visit our page on work experience at Guy's and St Thomas'.