Complete an online survey
We carry out a number of surveys to find out what our patients think.
You can tell us about the care you received by completing one of our online surveys or the Friends and Family Test.
Tell us what you think of services at our hospitals
The Friends and Family Test is a national scheme that allows you to tell us about the care you have received in the following services:
- Children's (hospital) outpatient
- Children's (hospital) inpatient
- Children's intensive care (PICU)
- Imaging services (such as X-rays, MRI scans)
- Children's imaging services (such as X-rays, MRI scans)
- Neonatal Unit
- Radiotherapy survey
- Sexual and reproductive health
- South Thames Retrieval Service
- Surgical admissions lounge (SAL)