These pages contain information about how the Trust is responding to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, including staying safe at appointments, vaccines, and how you can continue to access our services.
The situation is changing quickly and this information is being updated often. Please visit this page regularly for the latest information.
Continue to access our services
If you need urgent or emergency care, or have an appointment with us, please attend unless you have been told something different by your clinical team.
For more information on COVID-19 visit the GOV.UK website.
Information for patients and the public
- Staying safe in our hospitals and community sites
- Information for patients needing to access our services: we are here to help you
- Coronavirus vaccination
- Coming for your surgery or outpatient appointment
- Visiting patients
- Updates on our services
- Contact the PALS team for help
- Keep up to date with the latest news
- Find out how you can support Guy's and St Thomas'
- COVID-19 treatment for highest risk patients
For all the latest information on our children's services, see the Evelina London website.
Information for GPs
For all the latest information for GPs, see our coronavirus update and advice section. To refer to the COVID medicines delivery unit (CMDU), visit our CMDU referrals page.
Trusted sources of information in the UK
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): how to stay safe and help prevent the spread – gov.uk
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): rules, guidance and support – gov.uk
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): advice for everyone – nhs.uk
- Check if you have coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms – nhs.uk
- Guidance on coronavirus (COVID-19) testing – gov.uk
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) made simple: British Sign Language videos – Healthy London Partnership
- Supporting your recovery after coronavirus (COVID-19) – nhs.uk
- Download NHS coronavirus (COVID-19) contact tracing app for England and Wales
Last updated: July 2022