Patient and public involvement
How you can get involved
You can help us review our services by taking part in our events and activities if you:
- are interested in helping to shape the future of Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust
- are a patient, carer or Foundation Trust member who has used our services and wants to help make them better
- would like to help us improve the lives of other patients
All events and activities will be held remotely:
- by video call
- by telephone call
- by post
Wherever we can, we'll change activities and provide support so that you, or someone you care for, can take part.
Register your interest
- To register your interest in adult services only, or both adult and children's services, complete the expression of interest form.
- To register your interest in children's services only, visit the patient involvement page on the Evelina London website.
- To register your interest in the Apollo programme, where we'll be involving patients, families and carers in designing a new electronic health record system, please complete the expression of interest form.
Last updated: April 2022