Become a governor and help us improve local health services by having your say.
Most of our governors are elected by our members. Some are nominated from our local partners.
- represent the interests of our members and partner organisations
- give recommendations on our long-term strategy
- provide advice and support to the Board of Directors, which is responsible for the overall management of the Trust.
- appoint the Chair and the Non-Executive Directors of the Board of Directors.
Who are the governors?
The Council of Governors is made up of eight patient, eight public, six staff and nine stakeholder governors.
Eight public members
These are people who live in Lambeth, Southwark, Wandsworth, Lewisham and Westminster. There is currently one vacancy in this group.
- Prof Kevin Burnand
- Yvonne Craig Inskip
- Kate Griffiths-Lambeth
- Tom Hoffman
- James Palmer
- Prof John Porter
- Jenny Stiles
Eight patient members
People who have been a patient at Guy's and St Thomas' within the last five years.
- Devon Allison
- Heather Byron
- Anita Campolini
- John Duncan
- Jonathan Farley
- Giuseppe Sollazzo
- Darren Oldfield
- Giles Taylor
Six staff members
Three clinical, two non-clinical and one from the community directorate.
Staff - clinical constituency:
- Prof John Chambers
- Noreen Ging
- Tony Hulse
Staff - non-clinical constituency:
- Vicky Rogers
- Bryn Williams
Staff - community constituency:
People representing local organisations.
- Lambeth Council: Mohammed Seedat
- Lambeth Clinical Commissioning Group: John Balazs
- Southwark Council: Bill Williams
- Southwark Clinical Commissioning Group: Robert Davidson
- NHS England: Jane Fryer
- King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust: Sue Slipman
- London South Bank University: Prof Warren Turner
- King's College London: Prof Lucilla Poston
- South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust: Dr Matthew Patrick
For further information, please contact:
Tel: 020 7188 7346