Come to a meeting
We hold quarterly meetings of our Board of Directors and Council of Governors, and an Annual Public Meeting, all of which foundation trust members and members of the public are very welcome to attend.
Board of Directors
- Wednesday 24 April, 3.45-5.30pm, Governors’ Hall, St Thomas’
- Wednesday 24 July, 3.45-5.30pm, Robens suite, Guy’s Hospital
- Wednesday 23 October, 3.45-5.30pm, Robens suite, Guy’s Hospital
For more information about the Board of Directors meeting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Council of Governors
- Wednesday 24 April, 6-7.30pm, Governors’ Hall, St Thomas’ Hospital
- Wednesday 24 July, 6-7.30pm, Robens suite, Guy’s Hospital
- Wednesday 23 October, 6-7.30pm, Robens suite, Guy’s Hospital
For more information about the Council of Governors meeting, please email email@example.com.
Foundation Trust health seminars
Our free health seminars for foundation trust members and the public are popular events – our experts provide useful advice and information about key health issues and take part in a question and answer session.
To find out about future seminars, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 731 0319.
Presentations from past seminars
View past presentations from our health seminars.