We hold quarterly meetings of our Board of Directors and Council of Governors, and an Annual Public meeting. For safety reasons at this time, these meetings are being held 'virtually'. We are unable to hold these meetings in public as we normally do.
Annual Public Meeting
- Wednesday 21 September 2022, 6pm to 7pm
Board of Directors and Council of Governors
For more information about the Board of Directors or Council of Governors meetings, please email email@example.com.
Foundation Trust health seminars
Our free health seminars for foundation trust members are popular events – our experts provide useful advice and information about key health issues and take part in a question and answer session.
Health seminars 2022
- Thursday 20 January – Focus on pulmonary hypertension, organiser Royal Brompton and Harefield Hospitals
- Wednesday 9 February – Physiotherapy and diet: rehabilitation and beyond, organiser Royal Brompton and Harefield Hospitals
- Wednesday 23 February – Updates from Guy's Head and Neck Cancer Centre, organiser Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust
- Friday 11 March – Governors awareness session, organiser Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust
Presentations from past seminars are available by request.
To find out about future seminars or request a copy of a presentation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7188 7346.