Dates for your diary
We hold quarterly meetings of our Public Board of Directors and Council of Governors, and an Annual Public Meeting.
Annual Public Meeting
Our Annual Public Meeting took place on Wednesday 13 September 2023.
Public Board of Directors and Council of Governors
- Wednesday 31 January 2024
- Wednesday 24 April 2024
- Wednesday 31 July 2024
- Wednesday 23 October 2024
Governors awareness sessions
Join an online governor awareness session to find out what it means to be a governor and the skills you need.
Our free health seminars for foundation trust members are popular events. The seminars are based on the latest research, innovations and new treatments at the Trust and provide a great opportunity to learn how we provide high quality care to our patients.
Upcoming health seminars
- How the Trust deals with procurement and modern slavery, Wednesday 6 December, 5:30pm to 7pm
- Drawing snowflake patterns inspired by the photography of Wilson Bentley, a festive creative break workshop with Breathe Arts Health Research, Tuesday 12 December, 5:30pm to 7pm
Research and development seminars
These seminars will focus on latest research, new treatments, and innovations in the Trust.
The research and development team will be hosting an introductory seminar in February before we launch into specific clinical groups research programmes. This seminar will include an overview of how the directorate is structured, the key challenges, and the strategic objectives.
The topics for each clinical group will be confirmed nearer the time. The seminars will be held online via MS Teams. Invitations will be sent to all members.
If you are interested in this, please hold the following dates in your diary:
- an introduction into research and development, Wednesday 7 February, 5:30pm to 7pm
- a focus on Evelina Children's and Women's clinical group, Tuesday 16 April, 5:30pm to 7pm
- a focus on Heart, Lung and Critical Care's clinical group, Wednesday 5 June
- a focus on Cancer and Surgery's clinical group, Thursday 5 September
- a focus on Integrated and Specialist Medicine's clinical group, Thursday 14 November