Dates for your diary
- About our members
- Become a member
- Sign up for e-GiST
- Current page section : Dates for your diary
We hold quarterly meetings of our Board of Directors and Council of Governors, and an Annual Public Meeting.
Annual Public Meeting
- Wednesday 13 September 2023, 6pm to 7.30pm
For more information about the meeting, please email [email protected].
Board of Directors and Council of Governors
- Wednesday 19 April 2023
- Wednesday 26 July 2023
- Wednesday 18 October 2023
- Wednesday 31 January 2023
For more information about the Board of Directors or Council of Governors meetings, please email [email protected].
Foundation Trust health seminars
Our free health seminars for foundation trust members are popular events. Our experts provide advice and information about key health issues and take part in a question and answer session.
Health seminars 2023
- Maternity care for women living with sickle cell disease, Thursday 20 April, 5.30pm to 7pm
- Getting involved in patient experience and improvement, Thursday 27 April, 11am to midday
- How to support the work of Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust, Thursday 4 May, 5.30pm to 7pm
- Benefits of working, Thursday 25 May, 5.30pm to 7pm
- Palliative Care at GSTT, Tuesday 6 June at 5.30pm to 7pm.
To register for health seminars or find out about future seminars, please email [email protected] or call 020 7188 7346.
Presentations from past seminars are available by request.