Posted on Tuesday 21 May 2013
20 May to 20 June is national smile month.
Experts say you should:
- Brush your teeth for two minutes twice a day with a fluoride toothpaste
- Cut down on how often you have sugary foods and drinks
- Visit your dentist regularly, as often as they recommend.
Come and meet our oral health team for more expert tips and advice on Wednesday 22 May at:
- The ‘bird corridor’ at St Thomas’Hospital
- Evelina Children’s Hospital
- Guy’s Hospital main reception
- Floor 23 of Guy's Hospital tower, Tower Wing.