Gynaecology oncologist consultant
Ahmad Sayasneh is a gynaecological cancer consultant at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust.
He became an honorary senior clinical lecturer at Imperial College London in 2015.
Education and training
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RCOG), 2020
- Dual RCOG accreditation (certificate of completion of training) in obstetrics and gynaecology and gynaecological oncology, East of England and London Deaneries, 2015
- Research MD, Imperial College London, 2015
- ROCG advanced training skills modules in vaginal surgery and vulval disease, Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, 2011
- Colposcopist accredition, British Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology, London, 2010
- Membership of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (ROCG), London, 2006
- Medicine and surgery (MBChB), Damascus University, Syria, 1998
- Characterisation of ovarian masses characterisation
Ahmad is a research member and a surgeon in the UK uterine transplant team, Imperial College London.
- The plenary top 5 abstract for The International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Italy, 2016
- Hall of Fame academic recognition, International Ovarian Tumour Analysis Group, Belgium, 2015
- Arab Board Academic Distinction, Damascus Syria, 2001
Find a list of AhmadSayasneh's publications on PubMed and Google Scholar.
Phone: 020 7188 2695
Email: [email protected]
- Radical and ultra-radical cancer surgery
- Advanced laparoscopy
- Fertility and cancer
Last updated: October 2022