Consultant in medical oncology (cancer)
Ailsa Sita-Lumsden has been a consultant medical oncologist at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust since 2020.
She treats upper gastrointestinal cancers including gastrointestinal stromal tumours (GISTs) as well as cancer of unknown primary. She is also the lead for the recruitment and appraisal of medical oncology clinical fellows.
Education and training
- PhD in cancer biology, Imperial College London, 2017
- Clinical fellowship, Cancer Research UK
- Postgraduate medical oncology training, Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust
- Medicine and surgery (MBBS) (Honours), King's College London, 2005
- History of medicine BSc (Honours), University College London, 2003
Secretary phone: 020 7188 3761
Email: [email protected]
- Upper gastrointestinal cancer
- Cancer of unknown primary (CUP)
- Gastrointestinal stromal tumours (GISTs)
Last updated: November 2022