Consultant plastic surgeon
Aina Greig is a consultant plastic surgeon.
Aina is a member of the Rhinoplasty Society, European Association for Cranio-Maxillo-Facial Surgery and British Association of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons.
Education and training
- Cambridge University
- PhD in Anatomy, University College London
- Plastic surgery training - Pan Thames Training Programme, London.
- Craniofacial Fellowships - New York University Langone Medical Center, Chelsea and Westminster Hospital and Great Ormond Street Hospital.
- Fellowship in Breast Surgery - Royal Marsden Hospital.
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery International Fellowship
- Co-chief Investigator on the NINJA multicentre randomised controlled trial on nail bed injuries
- NINJA trial - pump priming grant, The Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery Prize
- Arris and Gale Lectureship, The Royal College of Surgeons of England
- John Calder Medal, The Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Simpson Surgical Research Fellowship, The Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Wellcome Trust Fellowship
- University of Cambridge Surgery Prize
Secretary: Karen Richards
Phone: 020 7188 5137
- Vascular anomalies MDT chair
- Children's plastic surgery trauma lead
- Children's plastic surgery clinical governance lead
- Children's dermatopathology MDT member
- Microtia MDT member
- Plastic surgery laser service – both adult and children
- Plastic surgery transition service for young adults and teenagers
- Congenital breast transition service
Last updated: February 2023