Professor of cardiovascular clinical pharmacology and honorary consultant physician
Albert Ferrohas been a consultant physician at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust since 1996.
He has been a professor of cardiovascular clinical pharmacology at King's College London since 2009.
His research and clinical interests have both focused on preventing and treating heart disease.
Education and training
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Physicians (London), 1999
- PhD in clinical pharmacology, University of Cambridge, 1993
- Membership of the Royal College of Physicians (MRCPUK), 1988
- Primary medical degree (MBBS), King's College London, 1984
- High blood pressure
- Coronary heart disease
- Clinical trials
Albert has been awarded a Fellowship from:
- Association of Physicians
- British Pharmacological Society
- British and Irish Hypertension Society
- European Society of Cardiology
Last updated: January 2023