Consultant perinatal and children's pathologist
Andreas Marnerides leads the forensic children's pathology service at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust. He joined Guy's and St Thomas' in 2013.
Before joining us he was a consultant at the Karolinska University Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden.
Education and training
- Diploma of medical jurisprudence (DMJ(path)), Society of Apothecaries of London
- Histopathology, perinatal and children's pathology training, Karolinska University Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden
- Forensic medicine and toxicology speciality training, University of Thessaloniki, Greece
- Forensic medicine and toxicology training, University of Athens, Greece
- MD and PhD in autopsy, University of Athens, Greece
Email: [email protected]
Secretary: Charlotte Simpson
Secretary phone: 020 7188 9192
- Forensic children's pathology
- Placental and perinatal pathology
Last updated: January 2023