Antonis Pavlidis has been a consultant interventional cardiologist at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust since 2015.
Antonis specialises in the treatment of complex coronary disease and he is the lead for the chronic total occlusion angioplasty programme at Guy's and St Thomas'.
Education and training
- Senior clinical fellow in interventional cardiology, London Chest Hospital
- Fellow in percutaneous management of chronic total occlusions, London Chest Hospital
- Clinical fellow in interventional cardiology, Guy's and St Thomas'
- PhD on primary dyslipidaemias , National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Greece
- Medical school, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Greece
- Chronic total occlusions
- Preventive cardiology
- Primary dyslipidaemias
- Metabolic syndrome
- General cardiology
- Interventional cardiology
- Percutaneous treatment of coronary chronic total occlusions
- Rotational atherectomy
- Transradial intervention
- Functional assessment of coronary artery disease (pressure wire studies)
- Intravascular imaging
Last updated: September 2022