Director of King's Health Partners Cancer Centre
Arnie Purushotham is professor of breast cancer at King's College London and honorary consultant surgeon at Guy's and St Thomas' He is also:
- director of King’s Health Partners Comprehensive Cancer Centre
- clinical academic lead for cancer at King's Health Partners.
His principle research interests are in breast cancer:
- patterns of metastatic spread
- novel optical intra-operative imaging
- MR elastography to predict response and resistance to neoadjuvant chemotherapy
- window of opportunity trials
- prevention and early detection
- cancer in low- and middle-income countries
- cancer outcomes.
Telephone: 020 7188 3027
Area of expertise: cancer
- Breast cancer
Last updated: April 2022