Clinical lead in breast surgery
Ash Kothari is skilled in all techniques of onco-plastic breast surgery as well as implant based breast reconstruction.
He is the clinical lead in breast surgery as well as the lead of the breast team. He is on the faculty of a number of international onco-plastic breast surgery and implant based breast reconstruction courses as well as conferences. He is co-director of the London Implant and ADM Masterclass, held each year at Guy's.
Ash is a co-investigator on the world's first prospective implant and acellular dermal matrix based breast reconstruction clinical trial.
Education and training
- Higher surgical training, North West Thames Deanery
- Onco-plastic and reconstructive breast surgery training, The Royal Marsden, Charing Cross and St Mary's Hospitals
- New implant reconstruction techniques
- Novel intra-operative imaging techniques
- Developing a new breast cancer app – for patients as end users
Secretary: Zoe McGann
Phone: 020 7188 4245
Email: [email protected]
- Onco-plastic breast surgery
- Immediate breast reconstruction
- Familial breast cancer
- Breast cancer in young women
Last updated: January 2023