Consultant cardiac surgeon
- Training in adult cardiothoracic surgery at Harefield Hospital, The London Chest Hospital, St Bartholomew's, Guy's Hospital and The Royal Brompton Hospital.
- Training in children's cardiac surgery at Birmingham Children's Hospital, Great Ormond Street Hospital and The Royal Children's Hospital, Melbourne, Australia.
- Locum consultant in children's cardiac surgery at the Royal Children's Hospital, Melbourne 2008-2009.
- Consultant childen's cardiac surgeon, Guy's and St Thomas', 2010.
- Head of service for children's cardiac and adult congenital heart disease (ACHD) surgery, 2017-present.
Education and training
- MB ChB (Glasgow University 1993)
- MD (London 2001)
- FRCS CTh (2006)
- MD thesis on hypoplastic left heart syndrome
Last updated: November 2019