Consultant in maxillofacial prosthetics
Caroline Reed is a consultant in maxillofacial prosthetics and leads the clinical and technical service at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust.
She is an honorary clinical teacher at King's College London. She teaches students on multiple MSc programmes.
Education and training
- MSc in maxillofacial prosthetic rehabilitation
- Diploma in professional studies (DPS) in maxillofacial prosthetics and technology
- PhD in appearance-related research and facial prostheses
- Technovent Award for the best first-time lecturer, Institute of Maxillofacial Prosthetists and Technologists (IMPT) Congress, 2011
- IMPT student of the year award, 2011
Email: [email protected]
- 3D surgical planning
- Jaw surgical planning
- Eye prosthetics
- Face and body prosthetics
- Nasal obturators
Last updated: May 2023