Charles Twort has been a consultant physician in general internal, and respiratory medicine since 1989.
He was the postgraduate dean for the GKT School of Medical Education from 2000 to 2005.
He was chair of the Specialty Question Groups for The Royal College of Physicians UK from 2010 to 2016.
- Cellular signalling in airway smooth muscle
- Foundation Scholar, Queens' College Cambridge
- University Scholar, GKT School of Medical Education
- Medical Research Council travelling fellow
- NATO travelling fellow
- King's Fund travelling fellow
Email: [email protected]
Last updated: September 2022