Consultant general genetic counsellor and clinical genetics PGT-M/SR lead
Charlotte Tomlinson has been a consultant genetic counsellor at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust since 2018.
Before joining Guy's and St Thomas', Charlotte was a trainee genetic counsellor at Bristol clinical genetics service and a genetic counsellor at St George's Hospital clinical genetics service.
She has been a Genetic Counsellor Registration Board (GCRB) assessor of portfolios for a number of years and was elected to the GCRB board in 2019.
Charlotte is a member of the British Society for Genetic Medicine fetal medicine unit genomics steering committee.
Education and training
- Re-registered to the Genetic Counsellor Registration Board (GCRB), 2015
- Certified by the GCRB, 2010
- MSc in genetic counselling, University of Manchester
- BSc in clinical genetics, University of Nottingham
- Psychosocial impact of genomic medicine
Email: [email protected]
- Prenatal genetics and pre-implantation genetic testing
- Genetic conditions impacting fertility
- Neurodegenerative conditions
- Psychosocial skills in genetic counselling
Last updated: September 2022