Honorary consultant physician and senior clinical lecturer in geriatric medicine
Claire Steves is a consultant physician in geriatric medicine at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust, and a senior clinical lecturer at King's College London. She has an active portfolio of research into early predictors of frailty and conditions of ageing.
Claire is deputy clinical director for the Department of Twin Research and Genetic Epidemiology. She leads the characterisation of physical and mental ageing traits and frailty in the cohort.
- Microbiome in frailty syndromes
- Cognitive ageing
- Using biomarkers to predict trajectories of ageing
- Genomics of frailty
- Norman Exton-Smith Prize, British Geriatrics Society, 2013
- Galton Award, International Society of Twin Studies, 2012
Email: [email protected]
- Acute delirium and dementia in medically complex patients
Last updated: December 2022