Consultant clinical oncologist
Dan Smith has been a consultant clincial oncologist at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust since 2011. He is the clinical lead for lung cancer.
He gives post-operative radiotherapy for benign orthopaedic conditions such as heterotopic ossification.
Education and training
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Radiologists, 2008
- Membership of the Royal College of Physicians, 2003
- Specialist training, north and east London, including Barts Health NHS Trust
- Medicine and surgery (MB BS), University College London, 2000
- BA, University of Cambridge, 1997
He is the principal investigator of several thoracic cancer trials and has interests in:
- advanced radiotherapy techniques
- integration with new systemic therapies
- the use of real world data to supplement clinical trial results
Last updated: November 2022