David Daniels became an anaesthetic consultant at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust in January 2003. His main sub specialty is anaesthesia for spinal surgery. He also delivers anaesthesia regularly for other orthopaedic surgery and for gastrointestinal endoscopy.
David has an interest in difficult airways and fibre-optic intubation.
Education and training
- Certificate of Completion of Training anaesthesia, 2002
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Anaesthetist (FRCA), 1999
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) (Melb), 1991
- Certificate in teaching by the London postgraduate deanery for medical education
Phone: 020 7188 0644
- Anaesthesia for spinal surgery
Last updated: January 2023