Consultant rhinologist and facial plastic surgeon
David Roberts has been a consultant ear, nose and throat (ENT) surgeon for 15 years.
He has developed a tertiary service in rhinology, facial plastic surgery and endoscopic skull base surgery.
He is a past fellow and a board member of the European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgeons.
He lectures nationally and internationally on many aspects of nasal, sinus and skull base surgery.
Education and training
- Otolaryngology Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons
- Diploma of the American Association of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- Specialist training,The Royal National Throat, Nose and Ear Hospital
- Medicine, King's College London
- King's College School, Wimbledon
Last updated: December 2022