Ellie Rashid is a consultant dermatologist at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust.
She is clinical lead for the complex tertiary hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) service and runs the HS clinical trials service.
Ellie is an honorary senior clinical lecturer at King's College London and is interested in translational clinical research. She spent 3 years as a research fellow studying mesenchymal stromal cell therapy in adults with recessive dystrophic epidermolysis bullosa (RDEB) and was awarded a PhD in stem cells and regenerative medicine.
Education and training
- PhD in stem cells and regenerative medicine, 2020
- Completion of specialist training in dermatology, 2018
- Dermatology Membership of the Royal College of Physicians, 2017
- Post-graduate certificate in healthcare education, 2014
- Membership of the Royal College of Physicians, UK, 2010
- Medicine and surgery (MBBS), Queen Mary University of London, 2006
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS)
- Children's HS
- Cutaneous Crohn's disease
Phone: 020 7188 6279
- Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS)
- Clinical trials
- Children's dermatology, including acne, eczema, psoriasis, other inflammatory skin conditions, birthmarks, infections and hair and nail disorders
- General adult dermatology, including acne, eczema, psoriasis, rosacea, lupus, sarcoidosis and other connective tissue diseases, hair and nail disorders
Last updated: December 2022