Consultant physician and geriatrician
Fionna Martin has been a consultant physician and geriatrician at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust since 2018.
She is the clinical lead for the fracture liaison service and leads the cardiac surgery perioperative care for older people service.
She is also a trustee of Lambeth Age UK.
Education and training
- Geriatric medicine speciality certificate exam (SCE), Royal College of Physicians, 2015
- Membership of the Royal College of Physicians, 2010
- General and geriatric medicine training, Nottingham, Oxford and south London
- Medicine and surgery (BMBS), University of Nottingham, 2007
- BA with Honours in politics and French, University of Leeds, 2002
- Perioperative medicine for older people
- Complex interventions
- Health services research
- Functional recovery after surgery
Last updated: January 2023