Consultant vascular and endovascular surgeon
Hany has been a consultant vascular and endovascular surgeon at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust since 2008. He is the lead for lower limb revascularisation at Guy's and St Thomas'.
He helped to develop and expand a specialist diabetic foot network covering south east London. He is a regular speaker at national and international meetings.
Education and training
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons (FRCS), 2009
- Medical doctorate degree (MD) in surgery, 2004
- MSc, 1999
- Medicine degree, 1994
Hany has an interest in research and has published and participated in many research projects.
- Complex open and endovascular treatment of peripheral vascular disease, especially in people with diabetes
- Carotid artery disease surgery
- Open and endovascular treatment of occlusive and aneurysmal diseases of the aorta
- Open and endovenous treatment of varicose veins
Last updated: September 2022