We look after people with conditions that affect the blood vessels.
We're the hub of the south east Thames vascular network.
We provide emergency and planned vascular services for south east London and west Kent. We work with King's College Hospital. Our network hospitals include:
- Lewisham and Greenwich NHS Trust (Lewisham Hospital and Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Woolwich)
- Dartford and Gravesham NHS Trust (Darent Valley Hospital and Queen Mary's Hospital, Sidcup)
- Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust (Tunbridge Wells Hospital)
We're a leading unit in the management of complex aortic disease, specialising in:
- endovascular and open surgery for aneurysms and aortic dissection
- care for diabetic patients with vascular disease
- management of deep venous disease
We have an emergency vascular clinic at Guy's Hospital. We see urgent referrals in 24 to 72 hours.
Our team includes:
Find out more about what expect if you need:
If you need to stay in hospital you'll stay on the Sarah Swift ward.
Research and clinical trials
Research is vital to improving the care that you receive when you are unwell. You can help improve healthcare by taking part in research studies at our Trust. During your appointment, ask your healthcare professional about research. They'll be happy to tell you about research studies you could be eligible to join.
You can also email [email protected] for more information.