Consultant in special care dentistry
Helen Lane was appointed as a consultant in 2019.
She trained in sedation and special care dentistry and became a specialist in 2011.
Helen has worked extensively within the hospital and community special care dentistry services in London and the south east since qualifying in 2002.
Education and training
- MSc sedation and special care dentistry, King's College London, 2009
- Membership of the Faculty of Dental Surgery (MFDS), Royal College of Surgeons of England, 2006
- BDS, Guy's, King's and St Thomas' School of Medicine and Dentistry, 2002
- Neurological conditions
- Dental care for people who may lack capacity to consent to treatment
Secretary: Karen Masters
Phone: 020 7188 6074
Email: [email protected]
- Conscious sedation for people with learning disabilities and complex medical needs
- Providing dental care for people with neurological conditions
- Providing dental care under general anaesthesia
Last updated: January 2023