Consultant clinical oncologist
Imran Petkar is a consultant clinical oncologist at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust and an adjunct senior lecturer at King's College London.
Imran joined Guy's and St Thomas' in 2019. Before this he spent 1 year at the Royal Marsden as a consultant clinical oncologist specialising in the treatment of head and neck and thyroid cancers.
His research has been presented at international conferences and published in peer-reviewed journals.
Education and training
- MD (Res) in the application of advanced radiotherapy techniques, Institute of Cancer Research and the Royal Marsden, 2019
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Radiologists, 2015
- Clinical oncology training, London and Surrey
- Membership of the Royal College of Physicians, 2010
- Medicine and surgery (MBBS), Mumbai University, India, 2002
- Developing toxicity-reducing radiotherapy techniques
Secretary: Tessa Ross
Head and neck queries: 020 7188 4219
Enquiries: [email protected]
- Head and neck cancer
- Colorectal cancer
Last updated: January 2023