Consultant in restorative dentistry
Ishpinder Toor has been a consultant at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust since 2021.
She is a lead contributor to the Royal College of Surgeons 2021 erosive tooth surface loss guidelines.
Education and training
- Postgraduate certificate in clinical education (PG Cert ClinEd) (distinction), King's College London, 2021
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons (restorative dentistry), specialty training completed at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust, 2019
- MSc in conservative dentistry (distinction), Eastman Dental Institute, University College London, 2018
- Dental surgery (BDS), King's College London, 2009
- Erosive tooth surface loss
Phone: 020 7188 6773
- Head and neck cancer including fixed and removable rehabilitations
- Dental anomalies
- Multidisciplinary orthodontic and restorative cases
Last updated: September 2022