Consultant in restorative dentistry
Ishpinder Toor graduated from King's College London in 2009 and completed specialist training in restorative dentistry at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust.
She completed a Master's in conservative dentistry from the Eastman Dental Institute during her training.
She has been a consultant at Guy's and St Thomas' since 2021.
Education and training
- BDS, King's College London, 2009
- MSc in conservative dentistry (distinction), Eastman Dental Institute, 2018
- FDS Royal College of Surgeons (restorative dentistry), specialty training completed at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust, 2019
- PG Cert ClinEd (distinction), King's College London, 2021
- Erosive tooth surface loss
Ishpinder is a lead contributor on the Royal College of Surgeons 2021 erosive tooth surface loss guidelines.
Tel: 020 7188 6773
- Head and neck oncology including fixed and removable rehabilitations
- Dental anomalies
- Multidisciplinary orthodontic/restorative cases
Last updated: November 2021