Our restorative dental services provides a full treatment planning service.
We see people who need a second opinion or pain diagnosis.
We provide care for:
- head and neck cancer patients who need treatment after surgery, radiotherapy, or both, to their jaw
- people with cleft lip and palate, hypodontia (missing teeth) and other dental developmental defects
- people who have had a severe dental injury
We offer a same-day service for head and neck cancer patients to speed up dental assessment before surgery and recovery after surgery.
- Avi Banerjee
- Kalpesh Bavisha
- Satinder Chander
- Michael Fenlon (service lead)
- Richard Foxton
- Sarra Jawad
- Poonam Kalsi (clinical lead)
- Suzie Moore
- Jose Rodriguez
- Sara Tabiat-Pour
- Ishpinder Toor
- Sophie Watkins
Research and clinical trials
Research is vital to improving the care that you receive when you're unwell. You can help improve healthcare by taking part in research studies at our Trust. During your appointment, ask your healthcare professional about research. They'll be happy to tell you about research studies you could be eligible to join.