Consultant ear, nose and throat (ENT)
Jean-Pierre Jeannon is a national and international expert in head and neck cancer.
He performed the first double robotic cancer surgery, removing lung and throat cancers at the same time.
He is also an expert in treating advanced skin and orbital cancers.
He is a member of the Court of Examiners for the Royal College of Surgeons and an examiner for the Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons (FRCS) otolaryngology intercollegiate examination.
Education and training
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons (FRCS) (ORL-HNS), 1999
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons (FRCS), 1994
- Advanced head and neck surgical fellowship training at Princess Margaret Hospital, University of Toronto, Canada
- Higher surgical training at the Freeman Hospital and the Cancer Research Unit, Newcastle University, Newcastle upon Tyne
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MB ChB), 1991
- Graduated from the University of Birmingham medical school, 1991
Jean-Pierre runs clinical research trials in head and neck cancer, including PATHOS and PET-NECK.
- Clinical excellence award, level 8
He has been published more than 80 times and is a regular expert speaker at national and international scientific meetings.
Secretary: June Cunningham
Email: [email protected]
Phone : 020 7188 2213
- Thyroid cancer
- Robotic surgery (TORS)
- Oral cancer
- Salivary gland cancer
- Skin cancer
- Orbital tumours
Last updated: February 2023