Consultant trauma and orthopaedic surgeon
Jerome Davidson studied medicine at King's College London. He then completed his orthopaedic training in London and the south east of England.
He completed sub-specialty training at both the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital (RNOH) in Stanmore (JRU and Sarcoma Service) and the Royal Adelaide Hospital in south Australia (joint replacement and reconstructive surgery). His travelling fellowships were at the prestigious Rizzoli Orthopaedic Institute in Italy and Leiden University Medical Centre in the Netherlands.
He is an honorary senior clinical lecturer at King's College London and has an active interest in undergraduate education.
Education and training
- MBBS, King's College London
- MSc(DIC) surgical technology, Imperial College London
- PgDip trauma and orthopaedics, BSMS University of Brighton
- LLM legal aspects of medical practice, Cardiff University
- PgCert medical education, University of Cambridge
- MRCSEd, Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh
- MFSTEd, Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh
- FRCSEd, Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh
Jerome is currently enrolled in a PhD at King's College London.
High risk hip arthroplasty
- Metastatic disease around the hip and pelvis
AAOS video prize winner 2019 (work with professor Solomon and professor Howie, RAH)
British Orthopaedic Association (BOA) Singhal Travelling Fellowship 2016
- European Musculoskeletal Oncology Society (EMSOS) Travelling Fellowship 2016
Secretary: Wendy Lee
Secretary email: [email protected]
Secretary tel: 020 7188 4474
Area of expertise: hip surgery, trauma surgery
- Hip surgery
- Hip replacement (minimally invasive, complex primary, young patients, trauma)
- High risk joint arthroplasty patients
- Revision hip replacement
- Metastatic cancer (pelvis/hip/femur)
- Joint infection
- Hip fracture management
- Periprosthetic fractures
Last updated: February 2021