Consultant obstetrician and gynaecologist
Jess McMicking is a consultant obstetrician and gynaecologist at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust.
Jess is a passionate and enthusiastic doctor, who prides herself on her all-round clinical expertise in both obstetrics and gynaecology.
Jess loves quality improvement in healthcare, stemming from her global perspective, and immerses herself in various innovative projects within the department. She has recently also become involved in driving positive change with human factors and civility.
Education and training
- Bachelor of Health Science/Nutrition (BHlthSc/Nut)
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Fellowship in Obstetrics and Gynaecology (FRANZCOG)
- Guy's and St Thomas' consultant award – supervisor of the year, 2020
- Guy's and St Thomas' trainee of the year, 2017
Email: [email protected]
- Complex obstetric surgery
- Benign gynaecology
- Diabetes in pregnancy
- Inflammatory bowel disease in pregnancy
- Medical education
Last updated: January 2023