Consultant in geriatric and general internal medicine
Judith Partridge is a consultant geriatrician working in the award-winning perioperative medicine for older people undergoing surgery (POPS) service.
She is an honorary senior lecturer at King’s College London.
She has a wide education and training portfolio, having co-established innovative allied health professional, foundation and specialist registrar training programmes in perioperative medicine, co-authored e-learning and master of science (MSc) modules and multiple textbook chapters.
She also contributed to national guidelines developed by BGS, CPOC and RCoA.
- Preoperative assessment and optimisation
- Health services research
- Postoperative delirium
Phone: 020 7188 2092
- Perioperative medicine for patients at high risk
- Frailty, delirium and hospital acquired deconditioning
- Health services research for older people
- Education and training for healthcare professionals providing care for older people
Last updated: December 2023