Julien de Naurois
Consultant medical oncologist
Julien de Naurois is a medical oncologist who joined the Trust as a consultant in 2017. He specialises in colorectal cancer and also has a special interest in acute oncology.
He teaches on colorectal cancer at The Institue of Cancer Research London Clinical Oncology Masters course, and is actively involved in improving colorectal services for the South East London Cancer Accountable Network. He is also very involved in the training of clinical nurse specialists in acute oncology.
Education and training
- 2016 – PhD in Cancer Biology (CRUK, University College London)
- 2016 – Certificate of completion of training in Medical Oncology (West Midlands)
- 2007 – Member of the Royal College of Physicians (MRCP) (Royal College of Physicians, UK)
- 2003 – Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MB ChB) (University of Manchester)
- 2000 – Bachelor of Science (BSc (2:1)) in Medical Ethics and Law (University of Manchester)
He is active in recruiting patients to colorectal cancer clinical trials at both Guy’s Cancer Centre and the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Woolwich.
His current clinical and research interests lie in improving outcomes for patients with advanced colorectal cancer.
- Clinical research fellowship by Cancer Research UK
Last updated: January 2023