Consultant in medical oncology
Kate has been a consultant in medical oncology (cancer) at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust since 2022.
Before this she was a locum consultant in genitourinary oncology at Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust.
She manages all urological malignancies with a focus on urothelial and prostate cancers.
Education and training
- PhD in molecular oncology, Barts Cancer Institute, 2019
- Postgraduate certificate in oncology, Institute of Cancer Research, 2013
- Speciality certificate examination in medical oncology, Royal College of Physicians, 2013
- National Institute Health Research academic clinical fellow, medical oncology, Barts Health NHS Trust, 2010
- Elected member of the Royal College of Physicians, 2009
- Training in medical oncology, Barts Health NHS Trust and Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust, 2010
- Medicine and surgery (MBBS), University College London, 2006
- Natural Sciences (MACantab), University of Cambridge, 2001
Kate was a research fellow in the department of molecular oncology at Barts Cancer Institute with involvement in many translational trials.
She works on bladder cancer research at Guy's and St Thomas'.
Email: [email protected]
- Prostate cancer
- Urothelial (bladder) cancers
- Kidney cancer
Last updated: November 2022