Consultant in medical oncology
Kiruthikah Thillai is a consultant in hepatobiliary cancers at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust and King's College Hospital. She is the deputy clinical director for cancer.
She also works for the Guy's Cancer Academy developing educational resources for patients and staff, focusing on holistic care and wellbeing.
Education and training
- PhD King's College London
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Physicians
- Medicine and surgery (MBBS), University College London
- Improving outcomes for patients with hepatobiliary cancer
- Wellcome Trust Research Training Fellowship
- Pancreatic cancer
- Bile duct cancer (cholangiocarcinoma)
- Hepatocellular carcinoma
- Neuroendocrine cancer
- Postgraduate medical education
- Patient education
Last updated: December 2022