Leonard Siew is the lead consultant for the adult allergy immunotherapy service at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust.
Leonard has over 9 years of clinical trials experience and has worked on over 50 clinical trials. He was principal investigator for trials in asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and challenge models of obstructive airways disease at Quintiles Drug Research Unit at Guy's and St Thomas'.
He is on the Joint Royal Colleges of Physicians Training Board specialist advisory committee in allergy as the curriculum and assessment lead.
Education and training
- Certificate of completion of training (CCT) in allergy, General Medical Council, 2019
- MSc in medical leadership with merit, Royal College of Physicians and Birkbeck, University of London, 2017
- PhD in immunology, pass with no corrections, King's College London, 2015
- Recertified 2007, 2013 and 2018
- Membership of the Royal College of Physicians, 2005
- Advanced life support provider, Resuscitation Council, 2002
- Medicine (MB ChB), University of Bristol, 1999
- Immunotherapy and immunoregulation of type I hypersensitivity reactions (immediate type allergy)
- Drug allergy
- Food allergy
Last updated: November 2022