Dr Lucy Childs is a subspecialist neuroradiology consultant with experience in the interpretation of both adult and paediatric neuroradiology imaging studies. This includes MRI and CT studies.
Lucy has a subspecialist interest in imaging of the brachial plexus and teaches other radiologists in the interpretation of this examination.
Lucy has worked at Guy’s & St Thomas’ since 2019.
Education and training
- 2007: BSc Hons Medical Microbiology University of Leeds
- 2008: MBChB Hons University of Leeds
- 2011: Member of the Royal College of Physicians
- 2015: Fellow of the Royal College of Radiologists
2017-2018: Subspecialist Neuroradiology Fellowship at Neurological Intervention and Imaging Service of Western Australia (NIISWA)
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 020 7188 7188 extension 55699
Areas of expertise: neuroradiology
- MRI Brain and spine, MR angiography - brain and neck (vascular imaging
- MRI Brachial plexus
- CT brain
- CT spine
- CT angiography of vasculature
Last updated: March 2022