Lucy Childs is a subspecialist neuroradiology consultant with experience in the interpretation of both adult and paediatric neuroradiology imaging studies. This includes MRI and CT studies.
Lucy has a subspecialist interest in imaging of the brachial plexus and teaches other radiologists in the interpretation of this examination.
Lucy has worked at Guy’s and St Thomas’ since 2019.
Education and training
- 2017-2018: Subspecialist Neuroradiology Fellowship at Neurological Intervention and Imaging Service of Western Australia (NIISWA)
- 2015: Fellow of the Royal College of Radiologists
- 2011: Member of the Royal College of Physicians
- 2008: Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (Hons), University of Leeds
- 2007: Bachelor fo Science (Hons), Medical Microbiology University of Leeds
Last updated: February 2023