Consultant plastic surgeon
Mark Ho-Asjoe is a senior consultant plastic surgeon at St Thomas' Hospital, since 2003.
In private practice, Mark undertakes all aspects of cosmetic and aesthetic surgery, as well as reconstructive surgery. He also has a thriving non-surgical practice that complements his cosmetic surgery practice. His special interests include facial and body aesthetics, congenital breast anomaly and microsurgical breast reconstruction. Over the years he has contributed to a number of press articles on the subject of plastic and reconstructive surgery and in peer reviewed journals.
Education and training
- Plastic surgery residency in London
- Graduated from the Royal College of Surgeons, Ireland, 1989
- Gold medal in primary Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons (FRCS)
Secretary: Anne Dunne
Phone: 020 7188 7188 (ext 58454)
Email: [email protected]
- Facial and body aesthetics
- Congenital breast anomaly
- Microsurgical breast reconstruction
Last updated: February 2023