Mark Kelly is a consultant in upper gastrointestinal and a general surgeon at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust.
He undertakes a range of general surgical procedures, both open and laparoscopic (keyhole), including repair of hernias of the abdominal wall.
He holds an honorary senior lectureship at King's College London. He is actively involved in undergraduate and postgraduate medical education and training and instructs on a number of technical skills courses for surgeons.
Education and training
- Master's research degree with distinction for clinical research undertaken at the upper GI unit at St Thomas' Hospital
- Visiting fellowship to the National Cancer Centre in Tokyo
- Trained in London and the south east of England
- Undergraduate medical training at Guy's and St Thomas'
Phone: 020 7188 8875
Email: [email protected]
- Surgery for cancer of the stomach and oesophagus
- Treatment of gastro-oesophageal reflux disease (fundoplication)
- Hiatus hernia surgery
- Gall bladder surgery (cholecystectomy)
- Hernia repair
- Upper GI endoscopy
Last updated: February 2023