Consultant physician in general and geriatric medicine
Mark Kinirons is consultant physician in the department of ageing and health. He is an accredited specialist in general medicine, geriatric medicine, and clinical pharmacology.
His clinical work includes general medicine and the acute medical take, the falls clinic, and he leads the memory service within the trust, also working in the dementia and delirium team.
Education and training
- Doctor of Medicine
- Research fellow, Division of Clinical Pharmacology, Vanderbilt University Medical School
- Postgraduate training in general and geriatric medicine, King’s College Hospital, Middlesex Hospital and Whittington Hospital in London
- Quality and safety in hospital care
- Evidence based healthcare development
- Member of runner-up team of Acute Medicine Hospital Awards, 2006
- Team member of Winning Continence Hospital Award, 2006
French's Index of Differential Diagnosis 14th Edition Kinirons & Ellis.
Phone: 020 7188 2517
Email: [email protected]
- Service development
- Clinical pharmacology of ageing
- Ethics and morality in health
- Disease in ageing
- Multidisciplinary team practice
- Dementia and delirium
Last updated: January 2023