Consultant cardiologist and electrophysiologist
Matthew Wright has been a consultant cardiologist and electrophysiologist at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust since 2011.
He has extensive experience in catheter ablation of complex arrhythmias.
Before this he spent 2 years at the world-renowned arrhythmia centre in Bordeaux.
Education and training
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians
- Fellow of the Heart Rhythm Society, 2014
- Certificate of completion of training in cardiology, 2011
- Member of the Royal College of Physicians, London, 2003
- Medicine and surgery (MBBS), University College of London Medical School, 2000
- PhD, University of London, 1999
- Ablation of atrial arrhythmias
- Electroanatomical mapping
- Lesion imaging
- Sir Thomas Lewis cardiology prize
Matthew Wright's publications on the ResearchGate website.
He has published over 100 scientific papers and books and is regularly asked to speak at major international meetings.
Email: [email protected]
- All arrhythmias
- Atrial fibrillation
- Ventricular tachycardia
- Atrial tachycardia
Last updated: March 2023