Consultant cardiologist and electrophysiologist
Matthew Wright has been a consultant cardiologist and electrophysiologist at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust since 2011.
He has extensive experience in catheter ablation of complex arrhythmias.
Before this he spent 2 years at the world-renowned arrhythmia centre in Bordeaux.
Education and training
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians
- Fellow of the Heart Rhythm Society, 2014
- Certificate of completion of training in cardiology, 2011
- Member of the Royal College of Physicians, London, 2003
- Medicine and surgery (MBBS), University College of London Medical School, 2000
- PhD, University of London, 1999
- Ablation of atrial arrhythmias
- Electroanatomical mapping
- Lesion imaging
- Sir Thomas Lewis cardiology prize
He has published over 100 scientific papers and books and is regularly asked to speak at major international meetings.
Email: [email protected]
- All arrhythmias
- Atrial fibrillation
- Ventricular tachycardia
- Atrial tachycardia
Last updated: March 2023