Consultant vascular surgeon
Michael was appointed consultant vascular surgeon at Kings College Hospital in 2009 with the view to expand the endovascular aortic service. He has organised and expanded the aortic service at Darent Valley hospital in Kent which he runs along with A Mcirvine a full outpatient vascular service.
Michael is an active trainer for juniors and teaches various courses mainly for endovascular aneurysmal disease.
Education and training
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons (FRCS) (Gen Surg) 2007
- Master of Science (MS) University College London 2001
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons (FRCS(Ed)) 1998
- Ptychion Iatrikes (MBBS Analogue) 1992
- Aortic pathology
- Post endovascular repair complications
- Leg ischaemia
- Organising a endovascular workshop at St Thomas' Hospital
Last updated: February 2023