Service lead for consultant and postgraduate restorative services
Michael Escudier was appointed professor of oral medicine and education in 2016.
He served as Dean of the Faculty of Dental Surgery at the Royal College of Surgeons, England (2017-2020) and as the Chair of the Joint Committee for Postgraduate Training in Dentistry (2017-2020).
Education and training
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) (1985) University of London
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) (1992) University of London.
- Fellowship of the Faculty of Dental Surgery (FDS) (1996) Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Fellowship of the Faculty of Dental Surgery (FDS (OM)) (2002) Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Faculty of General Dental Practice (FFGDP) (2008)
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) (2009) University of London
- Royal College of Physicians Glasgow (RCSPG) (2014)
- Faculty of Dentistry, RSCI (2015)
- Oral Medicine (2002)
- Oral Surgery (2007)
- Salivary gland disease
- Oral mucosal disease
- Oro-facial granulomatosis
- Oro-facial pain
- Assessment in education
Last updated: February 2023